Friday, February 01, 2013

32/365 Photo Art / Friday Funnies

Happy Friday! Happy February! Do you know what? February means we are ever so slowly inching towards spring (As I type this, it is -12) I am so over winter! Blah!

Anywhoo....

So, the prompt for Photo Art Friday is Minimalist. I am a minimalist by nature, always have been, always will be, except when it comes to my photo edits, I usually go overboard, way creative, sometimes to cluttery, to bright, too this or too that. That is the way I like them, and I know that makes some people cringe, I'm totally aware of that, but I don't really care, because they are for me! 

So, for the prompt, I did less this time. A little fix here, and there, and a smidge of texture, and BAM!

wedding rings textured

Now, I know you've all been wanting and waiting for your Friday Funnies, so without futher ado...

we can just say, I visited funnyordie.com a couple of times this week. Seriously, some funny stuff. You can find more goodies on the shared community Friday Funnies Pinterest Board. And if you want to post to that board as well, just let me know, and I will send you an invite to join!


804a0126e4cf8863df6cb6c6132b31d7_width_600x

91ae2712c6264a6f69c7afea48a1b4bd_width_600x

B1503634a9bddd2e4196835e98c3b357_width_600x

Ff7c1309bbf30d5ca2060f2ea53b301c_width_600x

15 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

I've never been to that site - may have to check it out!

Bonnie said...

You've begun my day with a big smile! Love the image for Photo Art Friday. With the minimalist treatment, it packs way more punch than if it had a busy background. Beautiful!

Stephanie said...

Simply stunning.

AudreyN said...

Your rings are so pretty! I love the cougar sign, throw children Ha ha ha!

momphotographer said...

Tetris used be my favorite game ever... love the sign.
and really enjoy your photo art, I always do!

Nancy Claeys said...

I'm usually scared of these sites due to spam -- so I'll let you test them out for me! Fun stuff!

Kim Cunningham said...

I'm a sucker for high key photography, so I like the rings!

Currie Silver said...

fun and a BEautimous minimalist piece!!

Tish said...

wow! it's way colder where you are! we were in the single digits last week and I thought i was going into a permanent state of depression. its 22 today and still bitter. crossing our fingers that spring comes early!
love your rings, they are absolutely gorgeous!

The Artful Diva said...

Very clever post. The rings are gorgeous!

Michelle said...

Fun post and simply beautiful rings!

Linda Bouffard said...

Pretty cute. I'm following you on Twitter. :) Linda

Ida said...

Those rings are just gorgeous. You did a fantastic job showcasing them. - Loved the Cougar funny and the Draw Bridge.

photoartbyanna said...

That minimalist shot is exquisite! Such a beautiful image... and tahnks for the smiles, too! :)

inotherwordsandpictures.com said...

Beautiful photo art!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...